Contact and reporting points

Contact and reporting points

Problems and conflicts can arise in any working environment. It is important to address these situations and to find sustainable solutions.

The Max Planck Society would like to support its employees in this. Depending on whether it is a conflict with colleagues or superiors, whether they want to complain about misconduct or report a grievance, or whether they need advice due to their personal situation, the Max Planck Society provides appropriate contact and reporting points.

The buttons below shall help to choose the right contact and reporting point:

Do you need conflict support or would you like to be trained in conflict management?
Do you want to submit a report of alleged misconduct, i.a. under the German Whistleblower Protection Act?
Free immediate counselling services for employees and scholarship holders of the Max Planck Society
Do you need advice on dealing with scientific misconduct?
Do you feel discriminated against because of your gender or have you experienced or observed sexualized harassment or violence towards others?
Do you feel bullied? Or would you like to help someone who feels bullied?

General contact points

Employees can find information on further contact points on the intranet and at: General Works CouncilCentral Representation of Employees with Disabilities, Central Representation for Young Workers and Trainees, PhDnet, Postdocnet.

Go to Editor View