The Department of Solid State Chemistry (MPI CPfS, Dresden) headed by Prof. Dr. Claudia Felser performs cutting-edge research on advanced functional materials focusing from both a fundamental and application-oriented perspective. The department is one of four at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids, Dresden.
We are looking for highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/d) in the research area of chemistry for the strengthen the topological catalysis group.
- A BS and PhD degree in chemistry (organic or inorganic), electrochemistry, photochemistry, or related fields.
- Outstanding team players who can work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Good English Skills (working language at the Institute).
- High-impact emerging field of research.
- State-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure.
- Position according to the German public pay scale (TVöD). The appointment is for two years (extension possible).
- The Max Planck Society strives for gender and diversity equality. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
- The Max Planck Society is committed to increase the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals.
Please, submit your application to Dr. Xia Wang, including the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- One-page letter of motivation
- Certificates and transcripts and a statement of past research accomplishments
- List of publications
- Names and email addresses of two academic references
Applications will be accepted from immediately until the position is filled. We look forward to your application.