Job Offer from April 14, 2021
The Department of Solid State Chemistry , headed by Prof. Dr. Claudia Felser, is seeking to appoint a highly motivated Postdoctoral Fellow (m/f/d) in the research area of thin films and topological materials. Projects comprise thin-film deposition using magnetron sputtering, structural, magnetic, transport characterization, and device fabrication of topological chiral materials.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and talented scientists with a Ph.D. in physics, materials science, or related fields.
- Candidates should have a strong drive to excel in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Candidates are expected to be highly creative and innovative and must be outstanding team players who can work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- English is the working language at the Institute.
- We offer a position according to the German public pay scale (TVöD). The appointment is for two years.
- The Max Planck Society strives for gender and diversity equality. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
- Furthermore, the Max Planck Society is committed to increase the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals.
- Full applications should include a curriculum vitae, a one-page letter of motivation, certificates and transcripts, a statement of past research accomplishments, a list of publications, the contact details of two academic referees and expected availability. The call will be open until 21 May 2021.
- Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information please contact Dr. Anastasios Markou: email@example.com
- Detailed information about the Max Planck Institute of Chemical Physics of Solids can be found at https://www.cpfs.mpg.de/en
We look forward to your application.